- Living infrastructures preferable to augmented systems.
- Use existing natural networks instead of making cities smart artificially.
- Look for a symbiosis with exiting natural networks like the WoodWideWeb & myceleum.
- Develop technology that grows freely. Fungi grows everywhere and is also a conductor for data streams.
- A network infrastructure should be Alive. Able to adapt. Able to evolve. Maintain itself.
Thoughts expressed by Martina Huynh in a talk at thingsCon 2018 in Amsterdam
#Regenerative #Design #FFHCI #ML #Ideas