1. If everyone ate the way G20 countries do, we would need 7 more Earths.
2. Only India and Indonesia have diets that our planet’s resources can support.
3. Report makes clear that food & diet are key to solving climate change.
4. Flexitarian diet could reduce global carbon budget by 40%.
5. US, EU, Australia & Argentina are biggest culprits for carbon-intensive diets.
6. If G20 countries chose more sustainable diets, 11 million lives a year could be saved.
7. Policymakers MUST price in climate crisis in national eating guidelines & food pyramids.
8. Food-related emissions in G20 countries go down by 50% by 2050.