Reflecting on 2021
Think about the following questions. For each one note what went well, what didn’t go well, and what to focus on next year. Or alternatively, forget about answering these questions and use the time to practice meditation, qigong, yoga or go on a walk in nature - thinking is anyhow overrated.
- What big events happened this year in my life?
- How did I take care of my body and mind?
- How did my life go, work and business-wise?
- How did the relationships with my closest friends and family develop?
- What about my other friends and my community?
- Which hobbies did I spend time on?
- How well did I connect with my emotions?
- How have I grown as a person?
- How did I do financially?
- Which habits did I develop this year?
- What were my proudest accomplishments?
- What were my biggest challenges?
- What am I grateful for this year? What am I grateful for generally in my life?
- What are my major goals for this year?
“Self-reflection is a humbling process. It’s essential to find out why you think, say, and do certain things – then better yourself.” — Sonya Teclai
#KM #Narrative #Praxis